3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Axis and Allies 1940 group in Socal? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Smith

California
msg tools
I just picked up Europe and Pacific 1940 second edition after having played 1942 with my buddies and really enjoying it. My biggest setback is trying to find other people in the LA area who like this game since it's incredibly time consuming, especially Global 1940. I'm thinking about either having a game night at my place or a public location.

Anyone else here a fan and willing to join in once in a while for an evening of A&A? Or perhaps someone might know of a group that already gets together and plays on a regular basis? I'm located in the San Fernando Valley. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
GROWL Kickstarter LIVE - TinyUrl.com/GROWLKS
mbmbmbmbmb
come to Friday Night Dice in Sun Valley on a friday. i see a couple guys playing big games including that one, i believe.

it's a meetup group, Friday Night Dice. I think you have to be accepted into membership. then ask the question on that forum.

-joey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Smith

California
msg tools
Will do! Thank you sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.