Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: problem of translation and understanding rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
olivier mercier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello i am a French player and i have a little problems of translation, so i little lost with some rules whistlewhistle:
In first, when i play my cards do i must add the total stars point and total attack point or a card can only be used for star or for attack ?
the second i cant find in the rulebook the mastermind effect 'always lead' what is the effect of this ?
the third if i use the effect of a hero (like draw a card or else) can i still use his star or attack ?
thanks to all who will help me !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stokes
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shinseitao wrote:
In first, when i play my cards do i must add the total stars point and total attack point or a card can only be used for star or for attack ?

If the card has both attack and recruit points, you can use both.
Quote:
the second i cant find in the rulebook the mastermind effect 'always lead' what is the effect of this ?

If a mastermind has an 'Always leads', the named villain or henchman group must be added to the villain deck as one of the villain/henchmen groups.
Quote:
the third if i use the effect of a hero (like draw a card or else) can i still use his star or attack ?

Yes.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olivier mercier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok this help vey much thanks to you !laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
mupdan wrote:
shinseitao wrote:

If the card has both attack and recruit points, you can use both.
Quote:

If a mastermind has an 'Always leads', the named villain or henchman group must be added to the villain deck as one of the villain/henchmen groups.
Quote:

Yes.

Hope that helps!

Just to clarify, if a Mastermind has an "Always Leads", the named Villain or Henchmen group must be one of the Villain or Henchmen groups used in the Villain deck.

Example: If you are playing a 2 player game and the Mastermind is Dr. Doom who "Always Leads: Doombots", you have to use the Doombots as your 1 Henchmen group. You would not add Doombots as an extra Henchmen group bringing your total number of Henchmen groups used in the Villain deck to 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R N
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also Schemes trump Masterminds if there is a conflict (which is rare).

For example, in a 2 player game against Dr Doom and Organized Crime Wave your single henchmen group would be Maggia Goons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olivier mercier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everybody for this clarification.

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.