Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to find gamers that are available Monday-Friday when most folks are working. We can find a location once we figure out where the gamers are.

I'm in a temporary sub-let but would be willing to host later when I move my gameroom here. And my less significant stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam Houston wrote:
I'd love to find gamers that are available Monday-Friday when most folks are working. We can find a location once we figure out where the gamers are.

I'm in a temporary sub-let but would be willing to host later when I move my gameroom here. And my less significant stuff.

I host a game Tuesdays in the early evening, starting around 6. We usually play until 10 or 1030. Sorry, no daytime games. You are welcome to join us though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
casualgod wrote:
Sam Houston wrote:

I host a game Tuesdays in the early evening, starting around 6. We usually play until 10 or 1030. Sorry, no daytime games. You are welcome to join us though.

Thanks. For now, I'm happy down at Rockin Tomato. Look me up at the Bash and tell me about your group, though. Always nice to have options!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.