Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In PBF#4 there's a move which raised this concern:
pabula wrote:

After the sun rises I will take Banner of Command and shuffle it with my cards.
I believe Pretty George's Thugs will be moved to a free command token.

Is a command token (and its equivalent) bound with the unit under it? In another word, can you re-arrange units freely?

There's another similar case: if the Banner of Command is stolen in PvP and the previous owner has another free Command token, is the affected unit discarded or moved to the other Command token?

The rulebook give neither positive nor negative answer to this question explicitly. But deducted from the limitation in the skill Bonds of Loyalty I think it is strongly implied NO, otherwise the limitation makes no sense.

How do you think of it?

Bonds of Loyalty wrote:

Put this Skill in your Unit area as a Command token... You cannot disband this Unit.

Banner of Command wrote:

Influence 4. If you recruited a Unit this turn, you may assign this card to it instead of a Command token. Put this card face down over the Unit when it is spent. and return it face up under it whenever it is ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lost Legion rule book, p. 5:

Quote:
The Banner of Command can be assigned to a Unit instead of a Command token, allowing you to have one more Unit. When that Unit loses this banner (another player steals it, you try to assign another banner to the Unit or you take the banner back at the end of a Round), the Unit is removed from the game; you cannot assign a Command token to it at that moment, even if you have a free one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevin wrote:
Lost Legion rule book, p. 5:

Quote:
The Banner of Command can be assigned to a Unit instead of a Command token, allowing you to have one more Unit. When that Unit loses this banner (another player steals it, you try to assign another banner to the Unit or you take the banner back at the end of a Round), the Unit is removed from the game; you cannot assign a Command token to it at that moment, even if you have a free one.

Thanks. I should do a search before posting blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.