Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos O.
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is something I am not sure about the rules. These state that as the hit counters are revealed at the casualty phase the fire is simultaneous. However the Flamethrower rule states:

“Flamethrower - This unit's short-range attack ignores cover. If this unit rolls three or more 6s on a short-range attack, the target is destroyed immediately.”

Does this mean, as I understand, that if I had the initiative for the round and decided to act first, if I shot first against a target and destroyed it in my assault phase it could not fire back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Quick Comments
You got it. Flamethrower is a quite dangerous ability, especially on a 7 Defense tank like the Churchill. Rolling 3 sixes destroys (removes from play) immediately the targeted unit, whatever its defense value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos O.
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Quick Comments
I was thinking more about a combination of SS Panzer IV ausf.F2 with a Panzer II ausf. F "Flamingo" as sidekick but yep, it´s really terrifying anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.