Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I upload a photo to BGG, I usually use the "Upload New Geek Image" icon and follow the steps. No matter how large a photo I've uploaded, my photos always end up the same, small size:

See, it's this size every time. I know that other people put larger photos in their replies, reviews, or session reports. To paraphrase "O Brother Where Art Thou?", "They got big photos in their session reports, why ain't we got big photos in our session reports?"

What am I doing wrong or not doing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
mwindsor wrote:
When I upload a photo to BGG, I usually use the "Upload New Geek Image" icon and follow the steps. No matter how large a photo I've uploaded, my photos always end up the same, small size:

See, it's this size every time. I know that other people put larger photos in their replies, reviews, or session reports. To paraphrase "O Brother Where Art Thou?", "They got big photos in their session reports, why ain't we got big photos in our session reports?"

What am I doing wrong or not doing?

Quote me meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
How To : Upload images to your gallery and Embed and resize images in posts (with screenshots)

(Basically images show up at 'small' size in posts unless you tell them not to. [ imageid=1721155 original ] will, without the spaces, generally give you the biggest size. See info in link for exceptions and other options... and how to embed stuff that lives elsewhere on the internet.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What the hell! And fast too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, got to plug my work. See the forum formatting wiki page for all sorts of tricks like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wooo Hooo!

Thanks! GG for everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
mwindsor wrote:
Thanks! GG for everyone!

Thank you, Mike meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Since the image you've uploaded has a watermark copyrighting it, it should be pointed out that all uploads must abide by the terms of service:

Terms of Service wrote:
B. You shall not upload User Submissions containing material that is copyrighted, protected by trademark or trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permissions from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Geekdo all of the licenses granted herein.

If you want to use the image in a post, it would be better to link it instead (next button over from the Insert Geek Image one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.