Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Placing heros at proper dungeons? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night when we played we would take the first hero card and run it through the proper dungeon. Then the next etc.... Reading the rules it appears that you line up all the hero's at the proper entrances first then start with the higher XP Boss. This would make a difference in the way you may play a spell card on who
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Reynolds
United States
Greenwood
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Pacing heros at proper dungeons?
keso55 wrote:
line up all the hero's at the proper entrances first then start with the higher XP Boss.


This is correct.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian T.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, my question would be on a 2-player game for example; we each would draw one hero (or epic if we ran out of the regular heroes) then if it is a mage , say, and the other player has more mage treasures (rooms including boss) then he gets it, if it is a tie then no one gets it. And we do that for the next heroe. Now, what if there were two fighters draw in a 2 player game and I was the only one that had fighter treasure, I would get those both and run them through my dungeon right? Additionally, if we went through a few ties and there is a bunch of heroes left in town and both players finally had the treasure to lure all them, would we clear out that whole town if we could on that phase of the turn?

Thanks in advance. It appears that this is the biggest part of the game that is unclear to us. Also, we appear to be really grinding through the heroes with little wounds. I'm thinking of maybe limiting the amount of heroes that attempt a dungeon (assuming we meet the conditions) to one per turn?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Terrell
United States
Madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brtst11 wrote:
Now, what if there were two fighters draw in a 2 player game and I was the only one that had fighter treasure, I would get those both and run them through my dungeon right?


Yes.

Brtst11 wrote:
Additionally, if we went through a few ties and there is a bunch of heroes left in town and both players finally had the treasure to lure all them, would we clear out that whole town if we could on that phase of the turn?


Yes.

Brtst11 wrote:
Also, we appear to be really grinding through the heroes with little wounds.


Same here. The only wounds seem to happen if a hero shows up at a dungeon the first round.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.