Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
An open letter to the game publishers:

According to Update #27, you were supposed to have created an account for me at www.BecomeMagi.com. You didn't so I sent an e-mail to support@unboundgames.zendesk.com. I didn't hear back so I sent two more e-mails. I still didn't hear back and no account was created, so I posted a message on the kickstarter.

I *still* haven't heard back from you, so I went and created my own account on www.BecomeMagi.com, but it doesn't have the order listed for my $45 pledge to your kickstarter.

What do I have to do to get your attention about this matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue. I had an account already setup on becomemagi.com (I supported through the kickstarter) but when I logged on none of my rewards were listed. I responded to the e-mail listed in the update (along with all of the requested information) and the issue was resolved in 24 hours.

I'm surprised to see what appears to be several people getting no resolution when mine was so swift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I pretty much fired and forgot on this KS when it started looking like they were revamping the whole product. Then a couple months back I saw it looked like they were coming out finally, I made an account on the site. I looked around for a way to link it to my KS rewards, couldn't find one, and sent them an email via the customer support link on the website. That was all on June 6th. On June 14th, I heard back from them saying they'd get it linked. On July 4th, a general KS update went out (#27) saying to get accounts connected and verified with KS rewards. On July 14th (2 days ago), I got an email saying it had been taken care of. I just logged in and under Shop>My Account>Account Info, my KS rewards are there.

All of which to say, it looks like it's happening, don't fret.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi mike. If you can send me the following info (don't post it, send me a mail) i'll see if i can get this straightened out for you.

your kickstarter user name
your Paypal email
your BecomeMagi.com account name
what you pledged for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue. The staff is quite helpful and willing to resolve any issues. I went here: https://unboundgames.zendesk.com/home to enter a help ticket and my issue is resolved.

I think these issues are about a small company finding their legs and getting their support infrastructure established. I think these people genuinely want their product to be successful, so fixing people's problems and generally making them happy seems to be important to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sent dudeman a geekmail. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. I agree that this is just a small company issue and that I was getting lost in the crushing weight of things to do, and I believe that this will be resolved, but after three e-mails and a comment on the kickstarter, I was running out of ways to get their attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record, my issue has been resolved. The information is there now. Thanks dudeman and everyone who offered advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.