Subject: Can someone please explain the team conflict resolution? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I have read this part in the manual multiple times and it makes no sense especially when a player uses diplomacy. If a player used it I know they only get attacked from one side but which side? The side where they are next to another team or the opponent one seat next to your teammate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The side where they are next to another team. So the player sitting on the left will compare with the player to his/her left, and the player sitting on the right will compare with the player on his/her right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O'Donovan
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In team games you take double damage/victory points for losing/winning combat.( i.e. in round one you get two -1 tokens,and your opponent gets 2 +1 tokens).

With a Diplomacy token in play you still take part in combat against the person facing you, but if you win/lose you only get 1 loss/vistory token, just like in "single" player games.

I'm open to correction but thats my understanding of it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.