Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Urbion» Forums » Rules

Subject: missing rule someone can help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just have page 1-2. Missing ???.
Rule look like incomplet. Nothing about expansion.
Someone can send to me the missing page(s)? french or english.
Thank
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The ZMAN website does not seem to have the rules up anymore. Contact them and I'm sure they will send it to you if you want a hard copy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Zed
Canada
Drummondville
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's really weird... When I bought my game a couple of weeks ago, I only had page 3-4 in the box. I sent an email to the publisher and he sent me the whole rules in PDF format.

If your not in a rush I can send you a copy of the PDF when I get home Thursday. They are in french though...

Let me know!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophie Gravel
Canada
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Sugi wrote:
The ZMAN website does not seem to have the rules up anymore. Contact them and I'm sure they will send it to you if you want a hard copy.


The rules will be back online soon. They did not follow in the transition to the new site We are working on fixing this problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rcote78 wrote:
I just have page 1-2. Missing ???.
Rule look like incomplet. Nothing about expansion.
Someone can send to me the missing page(s)? french or english.
Thank


You still need them?
I could scan and mail them,
Just let ma know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lessard
Canada
Breakeyville
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Same issue here with the French version I got only a page.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SophieGravel wrote:
Sugi wrote:
The ZMAN website does not seem to have the rules up anymore. Contact them and I'm sure they will send it to you if you want a hard copy.


The rules will be back online soon. They did not follow in the transition to the new site :( We are working on fixing this problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.


Filo send me pdf of the rule. But i ask to get a physical page.
My point is : if on the box it was righted this game include only half of the rule, you need to download other half...
I surly never by thos game.

Filo said : i refer your demand to the right departement and....still no response.

.....ah! Men my english is so €$¥#}{§¤!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.