United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

open to any one

to enter tell a story with all the dice above,

reply and use spoiler text
so to hide your story so its doesn't distract other peoples viewing this till they want to read them

at the end of the week vote your favorite?

if this works , maybe do it weekly?

(used all voyages this time, closet to hand)

good luck get creative :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
little monkey was walking through the jungle when he heard a terribly load noise!
Is it s T-Rex he thought! , don’t be silly little monkey there are no T -Rex around here,

Was its bird perhaps! , don’t be silly little monkey birds make beautiful sounds that that was far to loud!

Perhaps a star has fallen from the sky and crashed near by?!, well perhaps little monkey shall we talk a walk and find out?

As they came to a clearing by the lake, they was a gigantic elephant, and suddenly the noise sounded again as he raised his trunk!

Why are you making so much noise Mr elephant! Asked little Monkey And Mr elephant replied, its because I have a terrible cold! And I can’t stop sneezing ! ,

The end. :-)

(Not used the whip!, didn’t want to say it could be the circus! )
boy that was a though one,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Was too busy this week but will come up with something for this week if you roll the dice again

Maybe you should do a geeklist... that would be a really good idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.