Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Rory's Story Cubes» Forums » Sessions

Subject: More stories from the dice, this time same dice 3 different stories rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice rolled : Odd Face, Pill, crab, empty gauge, tent, map, rain, thief, sack

1)
I was feeling sick the doctors told me the only medicine was from a crab now all but exgstinked, However a traveling circus came to town and was said to have this fabled crab with in its curiosity tent, they would not give up the creature my only cure so on a dark and stormy night I designed to steel this critter from them.

2)
In a small tribal village on the coast, one night a terrible storm rolled in from the sea, during the storm mighty giant crabs arose destroying all in there path, the people where in a panic, I could see all was lost, so I gathered my belongings and stole away into the night like a thief, now I take herbal pill to keep calm and forget that terrible day ,

3)
While fishing for crabs a storm rocked the boat and sent us wildly off course off the charts! , extremely bemused by this turn of events and fuel low , we landed on strange shore to get our bearings , pitching out tent we camped the night , upon waking we found all our belongs which had be tied up in a bags had been stolen, we need more Power (“pill”) for boat so we set of to explore the new island and find our stuff..

I've Started a play by forum with an image of dice to use, so get creative! and tell a story,

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1007690/play-by-forum-story-...

[url]More stories from the dice, this time same dice different stories[/url]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies, but "exgstinked" should be "extinct"

Nice stories

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yerh I even beat spellchecker and google on that one!, I should have googled/looked up "why are there no dinosaurs?" but thought my spelling added charm, lol ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.