Subject: Ladders - please clarify rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kotep
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I've only played 1 game as keeper so far (I just bought this game), and the rules don't seem to clear on ladders. I know that they say ladders connect other ladders as adjacent spaces, but do they mean a ladder feature connects to a ladder picture on a tile?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tore Halvorsen
Norway
flag msg tools
One ladder feature token connects to another ladder feature token.

E.g. you can move from a space with a ladder feature token to another space with a ladder feature token as if the spaces were adjacent.

(The inner sactum begins with only one ladder feature token, so it cannot be used before the second feature token is placed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not a picture on a tile. In several scenarios one end of a ladder (feature chit) is on the map at start. During play, in those scenarios, an event will place another similar chit representing the other and of the ladder. Nobody can use the ladder until the other end is in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kotep
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK! Thanks for the responses, everything is clear now. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.