Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
In this post
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/12870208#12870208

You refer to master level...beyond Advanced.

Will goof balls like me be able to handle this "Master" Level. I hope so . It sounds interesting.

2ndly, will any of this Master level newness and good ness work in Blocks is the East?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
lol Kev, yes for sure.

BITE has 3 levels of play, depending on which rule set is used and on the scenario difficulty level.

You are already a top level player, so you would not have any problem in playing the master level, even when matching BITE and BITW.

A while ago I bought a game, made of 3 games really, and I played the Polish Campaign 10 times before getting confident with the rules. After, I had to teach the club here in Milan, and the whole european campaign was a real fun. It has one of the most complicated rules set (because of a lot of historucal details!) I had to face, expecially when explaining to other players.

BITE and BITW have a rules manual easy to play at the basic level, but really hard at the master level, so players can start getting their drive licence first, and the GP after.

GAME ON!

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.