United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll: Mission Difficulty for Marines
Which missions do you believe are most easy or difficult for the Marine player to win?
  Easy Moderate Difficult
Mission I – Suicide Mission
Mission II – Exterminate
Mission III – Rescue
Mission IV – Cleanse and Burn
Mission V – Decoy
Mission VI – Alarm Call
Mission VII – The Artefact
Mission VIII – Escape Route
Mission IX – Regroup
Mission X – Defend
Mission XI – Unknown Lifeforms
Mission XII - Pitfall
      21 answers
Poll created by chris1nd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, haven't played many missions enough to have an opinion. I rated the first two.

Space Hulk is quick enough that we almost always play a scenario twice, one on each side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Radford
United Kingdom
Lydney
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
Sixes again!
badge
A mighty fish-god am I.
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the twelve missions in Space Hulk 3rd ed, I'd say that presuming two experienced players familiar with the missions the odds are against the Marines in only 'Alarm Call' and 'Unknown Lifeforms'. In all the others, presuming both players make the 'optimal' choices, it's down to ill fortune with the dice or poor micromanagement to cost the Marines the win. Even then, they're a walk in the park compared with some of the missions in Space Hulk Campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lund
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its going to be interesting to see the win stats on the computer game once we release it in 2 weeks.

The AI will never be able to mimic a human opponent completely, but it surely does give you headaches sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.