Subject: No ID story? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So today my copies of Trace Amount and A Study In Static arrived. While TA had a story sheet for Chaos Theory, ASIS's Because We Built it didn't. Is it's just me or is it everyone? If it's just me, can someone give me a link/scan of the story?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The data packs with runner identities have backstories, while the packs with corp identities have ads for the Android novels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I'm still holding out for that Akitaro/Midori fanfic with the next Jinteki identity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
I'm still holding out for that Akitaro/Midori fanfic with the next Jinteki identity.

Hah, I call my Jinteki deck "Akitaro Loves Midori".

Akitaro and Midori watch the Sunset at Edge of World...
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Alvarez
China
Tracy
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kroen wrote:
So today my copies of Trace Amount and A Study In Static arrived. While TA had a story sheet for Chaos Theory, ASIS's Because We Built it didn't. Is it's just me or is it everyone? If it's just me, can someone give me a link/scan of the story?

I wish I would have saved my chaos theory insert. I kind of want to read it again to see what's the deal with Eli 1.0 and her. I wonder if there's a way you can help me out

Lets put our heads together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.