Subject: new Hannibal boardgame with missing piece rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tibor Csécsei
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought the Hannibal Rome vs Carthage boardgame today. I was so excited to play it but unpacking the game, I found 1 missing piece (Political Marker) into the box.

Can anybody help me to gain the missing one?

Szadipapa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuomo Syvänperä
Finland
Nahkela
Other (Non U.S.)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you contact the publisher directly (Valley Games, I believe). They're usually very good at replacing missing and damaged components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably playable until then, too. If you want an online game, I'd be happy to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loris Pagnotta
Italy
Brusaporto
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Tuomo, but surely you can play without problems because the lack of a PC marker does not affect the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibor Csécsei
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the game is playable without that, but if you buy such an expensive game, you want to have value for your money.

On the other hand, Valley Games is unavailable, no answer to my recently-sent geekmails/emails.

I hope, they will read this topic.

@MD1616: GM sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.