Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been on a business trip all last week and this week. Every night I've been trying to convince people that we should play some games, tonight it worked. After a game of Poison, we set sail for Loot. Tina, Joe, Jason, and myself were ready with our gritiest arghs and mateys, although again that could have been the white russians talking.

After explaining the rules we set sail. I unfortunately drew 4 merchants out of my 6 cards. I tried to sneak some through, but avast my pirates were weak, and all I could draw was more merchants. Towards the end of the game a Captain showed up on the dock, but alas I had no ships of that color, and didn't draw one till the last card from the draw pile. Final score Joe 30, Jason 21, Tina 18, Jon 13.

We started another round, this time I had much better cards and play picked up as people were starting to get the game better. Final score Jon 30, Joe 28, Jason 19, Tina 13.

We played one last round, this one went faster, and the play was more chaotic as people tried out different tactics on how to play merchants, when to play them. Jason 27, Jon 21, Joe 21, Tina 21

Everybody enjoyed the game, 3 out of 4 of us said that they preferred it over Poison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.