Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Lopes
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently bought TAL and for my misfortune I've received a duplicate sheet two of the hex tiles and no sheet 3.

I've already contacted Dan for the replacement, so I expect it will be arriving soon.

My problem is that I'm really eager to try the game so I think I'll be mocking up the missing tiles based on this image:

(thanks TylerDax for the image)

My question is what is the number of each of the tiles in sheet 3 of the image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erathor Erathor
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't the tile has tile number stated on their back? It is hard to tell from the pictures you put up. Why don't you just ask the dude who sent you the image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just play with the duplicates. Randomly select them, don't worry about the numbers. The different scenarios are unique because of the number of ridges. If you just want to get out there and bust some tanks, play Iraq and don't even worry about it.

Really, you won't even notice. It might be more or less of a challenge, that is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just verified in Vassal module that hex sheet 3 is:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Lopes
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your answers.

Erathor wrote:
Isn't the tile has tile number stated on their back? It is hard to tell from the pictures you put up. Why don't you just ask the dude who sent you the image?

There was no "dude", the image is from the game gallery.

asmodeos wrote:
Just play with the duplicates. Randomly select them, don't worry about the numbers. The different scenarios are unique because of the number of ridges. If you just want to get out there and bust some tanks, play Iraq and don't even worry about it.

Really, you won't even notice. It might be more or less of a challenge, that is all.

From the info I've read in the forum I was under the impression that the ridges made a big difference because of the low altitude. And since sheet 3 has the hex tiles with most Ridges it would have a big impact in gameplay.

Granger44 wrote:
Just verified in Vassal module that hex sheet 3 is:

Thanks for the tile numbers. And I didn't know this had a Vassal module, now I can get some mockups to try the game properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.