Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
So, here I am, with Eleanor ready to cancel the "when revealed" effect of any Treachery card that might appear during staging and along comes Sudden Pitfall. The card says it cannot be cancelled, so I guess that's clear enough.... Every game I play it finds a new way to really stitch me up!

If there were an evil (but loveable) game award, this one would get my vote!

*wanders off muttering*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hah, yeah, that's one of the games' most evil cards yet. You learn REAL quick to send at least 1 ally questing when on this quest! ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Indeed, in fact the drubbing I received with my threat rapidly escalating triggered a rethink regarding the decks. I recently set up an eagles deck and a rohan deck for a 2 player game with a relative, but I just could not bring myself to play KD with the theme so off-key...my recent attempt was a hotch-potch of all sorts which was not satisfying either so I've thrown together a dwarf deck tonight and if I get time I will see how that goes tomorrow. Lots more pain before I crack this one I expect! All part of the fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.