David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Question for Keith --

Eagle usually makes individual components for their games purchaseable through their website. Are there plans to do so with RRT? I would like to buy a deck of RR Operations cards, with the ultimate purpose of making my own cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in this, too. I supposed that I can order the Age of Mythology cubes to get some additional colors (green, in particular)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Blume
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Components for RRT are available periodically. I have asked our webstore manager to get prices and components posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Champion Eternal
Malaysia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keithblume2 wrote:
Components for RRT are available periodically. I have asked our webstore manager to get prices and components posted.

I would like to buy the trains (one set of each colour), together with some Age of Imperialism and Civilisation components.

However, the Eagle Games website still does not have any method for ordering RRT components.

When will the webstore manager be able to do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.