Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I find that I am unable to post/initiate in most places where I am used to being able to do so. This is a problem for sure as I would like to post the results for a game day for our guild and cannot do so. I was able to create the geek list, but there is no post option on the guild page under Forums. The same is true for me on the front page of the site except for the BGG Related section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, it's never been possible to make a geeklist in a guild. If you've already made the geeklist, you can make an announcement thread in the guild with a link to the geeklist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds to me like he's just saying he can't post a thread in his guild's forum. FWIW it's working fine for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hovan
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
It sounds to me like he's just saying he can't post a thread in his guild's forum. FWIW it's working fine for me.

Yes, this is the problem. I am unable to post a thread in the guild. I created the geeklist and then want to post a thread pointing to the list.

I am using Firefox 22.0 and keep it up-to-date. My OS is Windows & Ultimate and it too is kept up-to-date. I have now experienced this on both my laptop (HP) and my desktop (Lenovo).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.