Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
How do you hand out the equipment cards at the start of the game with 2 players (2 survivors total)in the mission Might makes right?

Should we remove 3 pans, and have 1 of the survivor start with 2 items, and the other one start with only 1?

If that is the right thing to do, do we put the pan back in the equipment deck or do we remove it from the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff hutton
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i would just deal one of the 3 starting cards to each person, put all the pans to the side (don't use) , and put the 1 starting card back in the equipment draw pile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should use at least 2 survivors each. The remaining pans should be set aside with both molotovs, evil twins, and ma's shotgun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kaercher
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always removed the three pans and had the survivors draw one starting item as usual. Any remaining starting cards were shuffled back into the search deck.

I could very well be wrong but it made the most sense at the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigblock75 wrote:
You should use at least 2 survivors each. The remaining pans should be set aside with both molotovs, evil twins, and ma's shotgun.

"Might is Right is specifically designed for 1-3 players". I assumed that was because you accumulate survivors as you go so you wouldn't start with more than 3 survivors max?

I've always randomly dealt two of the three starting cards (you're guaranteed to get at least one door opener) and put the other back in the deck and left pans and the pimp mobile weapons out as usual.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was one of the questions in my big Questions for Guillotine Games thread.

Here's the answer they gave:

Quote:
Question 4: How do you handle starting equipment when starting with fewer than three survivors (Might Makes Right with 1 or 2 players)?
A: Normally. The Survivor(s) get the starting weapons in a random manner. If there’s only one, he get the whole package (and deserve it).

So, for 1 Survivor, they get all of the Pistol, Fire Axe, and Crowbar. With 2 Survivors, add one Pan to that and distribute all 4 items randomly, 2 to each Survivor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you recommend we deal with four survivors? The are 6 starting cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
For four survivors deal out an ax, crowbar, pistol and one pan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.