Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Ibsen
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[In the words of Josh]

It's almost that time again. The 4th of August is the first Sunday of August, and you all know what that means....

Games, Games, Games, Games and more Games!!!!

We'll be doing it at the same place and at the same time, but this month our usual host is unable to perform his hosting duties since he is heading back to never-sunny England.

Instead, Kohei and I will be handling the event next Month. I know you are all used to the snacks and drinks that Keith usually provides, but since I don't have access to cheap snacks and am far too lazy to carry drinks from Life to the community center, the August game day will be BYOWYWTEAD (Bring Your Own Whatever You Want To Eat And Drink).

Of course, the cost for the game day will be cheaper since I will not be providing food and drinks. I'll know the exact price when I get a better idea of how many people are coming.

Oh yeah, the THEME!

This month's THEME is:

I'M FAR TOO LAZY TO THINK OF A THEME, SO BRING WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE BRINGING!

There you go! Hope to see you all there!

Geek list for games - August game extravaganza
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.