Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

Latest news I remember about release date was that Uwe said they was waiting for reception during this summer, so they planned start shipping after summer. I understand they start to shipping preorders at September.

Are there any change about this?

I didn't preordered it because I contacted with Devir, Spanish distributors for CoH series, and they informed to me that they plan release this expansion set translated into Spanish language.

Are there any news about Spanish language version (release date, price,...)?

Thank you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Jose,
Devir has the rules already, but need to make some changes that I included. Also, I also added an entire section of AI order execution examples that will need to be translated.
Sincerely,
Uwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
Hello Jose,
Devir has the rules already, but need to make some changes that I included. Also, I also added an entire section of AI order execution examples that will need to be translated.
Sincerely,
Uwe

Thank you Uwe for your answer.

I don't mind this delay, because all clarifications to rules, and examples are very appreciatted for solitaire gamers, because we can't ask for doubts to our opponent...

So we will go on waiting for a little time.

I suppose all this procedures shall be shorter for other solo expansions as Guadalcanal, Normandy,... because game concept has been completaly developed and tested with this one.

Uwe, anything you need please do not hesitate to contact me. As you know, I'm an experienced solo wargamer, but I'm not experienced at CoH at this moment... I will try it soon.

Best regards,

Jose Manuel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This procedure will be MUCH shorter for future solo expansions. This solo system has taken us longer to develop than the original game! But we went through a lot of iterations. The first release may reveal some items that we may want to tweak, but these will be minor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
This procedure will be MUCH shorter for future solo expansions. This solo system has taken us longer to develop than the original game! But we went through a lot of iterations. The first release may reveal some items that we may want to tweak, but these will be minor.

Great news!!

And thank you for your efforts in bring to solo wargamers this excellent game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone compare AI in the solitaire design to that of the PC translation? Does the former make reference to the latter, which was released before quite some time ago? Is there any reason(s) to buy both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, is it possible for me to buy updated chits for Awakening the bear with the solitaire symbols on them? Or is there something on the new maps that the solitaire expansion needs? I have the first edition with the update unit counters from the Price of Honor expansion, and I'd rather not drop money on a game I already have for an updated edition that doesn't really have much new stuff in it.

Is there a way I can just draw the symbols on my units? And, if so, where might I find a list of what symbols go on what units?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawrence, The computer PC game's AI is not the same as the board game's AI. But we are utilizing it in the iPad version.

Chris, I changed the format, so that players with the Price of Honour expansion can play with this solo expansion. This was not the case until 3 months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
You sir, are my favorite person right now! Thank you so much, I am preordering this now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JE SUIS VENU. J'AI VU. JE SUIS PARTI.
msg tools
badge
Uwe, I didn't know there was an iPad version in the works! You just made my week!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
An iPad version sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Michel 974
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you say iPad devil ??????????

Any idea about... release date ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang it. I should not have mentioned it! LOL. The project has just begun and we are looking at an early 2014 release. We are implementing our new Agent Logic system used in the solo board game expansion. This has never been done before for a war game (it has been used in biology t-Cell simulations however). Here our engineering nerdism shows!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...are Agent Logic system and biology t-Cell simulations something of advanced technologies that they were deserved to some explanations for the dummies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawrence. I go into the new programming logic in greater detail on our website. I would go and copy it over now, but Gunter is getting married tomorrow and every minute I spend on the computer now, is a minute I will regret later when my wife is all over my case for being late!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Anderson
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
While your games are awesome, your delays are not please spend all your time and money on Guadalcanal. Stop with all your other projects and work on Guadal until it is done! And then as pennants for making us wait so long finish First Men In. And seeing how there are far more Droid users than I-phone users you should make the game for Droid not Apple. After Guadalcanal is finished that is.

Thank you

TA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

Are there news about date release?

As far as I remember at Gencon, Uwe said that it shall be ready for shipping after summer...

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very frustrated, since the business side of our company has taken center role these past 6 weeks. I also have been working on our 2012 taxes like crazy for the past two weeks and this is taking longer than anticipated.

What is frustrating is that three dealers are not paying bills for some reason. For a small company such as ours, having to write off $8k is devastating.

What is worse, a German wargame distributor actually has been creating fake invoices and has been submitting these to my bank in Germany and taking money out of my account as LASTSCHRIFT. This is a way for companies to collect on debt. But this gentleman is fabricating false invoices and has been forwarding these to the bank. In addition, he owes our company $$ for unpaid inventory. Unbelievable. Over $3,000 Euro stolen in the past 3 months. My bank is working on recovering this money. Luckily, my cousin is a Judge near to where this company is situated and she is advising me. And her brother (my other cousin) is a lawyer in the area also, so at least the legal proceedings will be free for me. Needless to say, my cousin says he will have a field day with this one! But it is still disheartening and time consuming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
What is worse, a German wargame distributor actually has been creating fake invoices and has been submitting these to my bank in Germany and taking money out of my account as LASTSCHRIFT. This is a way for companies to collect on debt. But this gentleman is fabricating false invoices and has been forwarding these to the bank. In addition, he owes our company $$ for unpaid inventory. Unbelievable. Over $3,000 Euro stolen in the past 3 months. My bank is working on recovering this money. Luckily, my cousin is a Judge near to where this company is situated and she is advising me. And her brother (my other cousin) is a lawyer in the area also, so at least the legal proceedings will be free for me. Needless to say, my cousin says he will have a field day with this one! But it is still disheartening and time consuming.

I hope you can stop that situation, and you can recover at least part of that money.

They are very bad news for all our (your games fan), because it can alter your games distribution specially here in Europe.

I hope you can solve all these subject, and soon you can give us news about release date of your games.

Good luck Uwe!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL, this distributor is just mad, because we dropped him for a different distributor that is more customer friendly. I like the old distributor though, so am surprise by the irrational behavior. Luckily, my bank found the invoices to be fraudulent and returned all money.

Taxes are done and life is getting back on track. Ahhh... back to designing the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Merighi
Argentina
Mar del Plata
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes there are great news!

I hope you can release this expansion game soon... I'm waiting for it a lot of time and I'm sure it's worth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there news?

There is shipping date for preorders and shops distribution??

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are done. The firefights will be finished soon. LudoFact is sending me printing quotes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
The rules are done. The firefights will be finished soon. LudoFact is sending me printing quotes.

Thank you Uwe for your answer.

I will wait for it. We hope we can get it soon!!

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.