Pandemic: On the Brink» Forums » General

Subject: What is the belly button in the centre of the insert for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Chan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is this "belly button" in the middle of the insert, right below the petri dishes. What is this for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious about that myself. Perhaps more 'In The Lab' stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
That is where I keep lint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The insert is supposed to be able to accomodate In The Lab. Presumably something in that expansion will fill the "belly button."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Chan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also the trough beneath it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You people must have weirdly shaped belly buttons!

Anyway, it's for the fourth pawn (of the four that will be included in In The Lab).

And, I believe the 'trough' will be for the 'awards'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the bio terrorist pawn in there since that's the only one that sort of makes sense to be on it's own. That leaves space for the four in the lab ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had stated in a previous forum post that I had recently bought the OtB Expansion, and was curious as to why I got a super sized yellow Newport (field operative). It's twice the size of a regular one. That belly button hole or whatever it is, is the ONLY place it fits... And fits well....

Maybe my field operative is REALLY IMPORTANT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.