Ola Mikael Hansson
I am looking for people interested in playing heavier boardgames in Lund. I live out towards Värpinge, and have a good gaming table and a large game collection - but suffer from a lack of other people to play with.
My main interests are heavier eurogames (especially economic ones), train games (in particular the 18xx series), wargames (in particular block games) and abstract games. If you are interested in playing any of the following, and are able to get out towards Värpinge in Lund, please get in touch with me!
Euro-style games: (I have plenty of other eurogames - check my profile for a list - these are ones I'd particularly like to get to the table)
* Dungeon Twister
* Reef Encounter
* Revolution: The Dutch Revolt 1568-1648
* Roads & Boats
* Third World Debt
* 1825 (have all the units and kits)
* 1829 Mainline
* 1860: Railways on the Isle of Wight
Other railway games:
* Age of Steam (Martin Wallace) (with expansion 1-4, and the four Steam Brother maps)
* Australian Railways (Martin Wallace)
* Dutch Intercity (Han Heidema)
* Lancashire Railways (Martin Wallace)
* Länderbahnen (Han Heidema)
* New England Railways (Martin Wallace)
* Pampas Railroads (Martin Wallace)
* Railroad Tycoon (Martin Wallace)
* Riding through England (Han Heidema)
* Stephenson's Rocket
* Trainsport: Switzerland
* Veld Railroads (Martin Wallace)
* Volldampf (Martin Wallace)
* West Riding (Han Heidema)
* Bonaparte at Marengo
* Europe Engulfed
* Hammer of the Scots
* Pacific Victory
* Rommel in the Desert
* War of 1812
* Wizard Kings
* Age of Napoleon
* A House Divided
* Federation Commander: Klingon Border
* War of the Ring
... in addition to these, I got a large number of often longer/more complex hex-and-counter wargames, ranging from Strategy & Tactics magazine games, up to several of the OCS titles. I'd be happy to play any of these (though I'd need time to reread the rules for most of them) - for a list, check my collection.
Abstract games: (Some highlights, got several more)
* Gipf, the whole series
So, anybody out there willing to play these games with me (and sometimes with my wife as well)?
If you are still interested, I'd like to play some of your games with you. I'm living in Skurup, but I could easily come up to Lund for a bit of gaming.
Most of my own games are "lighter" than the ones you mention in your post, but I do enjoy strategic games as well - so if you are willing to play with a "newbie", maybe we should give it a try?
You can contact me at:
(I posted a reply to you at www.pantang.com a while ago, but it's down right now so I'll continue here instead)
I've just completed a move to Oxie and would love to meet you and play some of these games with you, mainly 18xx, AoS (my wife probably also want to try some of the europe based maps like Germany & France) and the other Martin Wallace Rail-games.
I'll PM you with contact details.
You can always take a look at