Subject: Wrong delivery from the Book Depository rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Boström
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was very sad today when I tore up the package from the Book Depository that should ontain the awaited Encounter at Amon din, only to discover that they'd sent me a Game of Thrones pack instead. A game that I don't own or play btw. Now the Amon Din AP is listed as unavailable.
Has anyone here had any dealings with the Book Depository and could you tell me if they have good customer support?
Jonas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dahl
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just ordered The Long Dark off them through Amazon. Now you've got me nervous...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used them in the past and have always had nothing but good service. Never had a wrong item delivered, so can't really say if their support is good, but I think they'd be decent about it...

As far as I'm aware, though, Amon-Din hasn't reached Britain yet (where book depository are based), so whether you'll get a replacement or a refund is anyone's guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Iron
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had only good experience with Book Depository so far. Ordered most of my LotR stuff from them.

But that is true that something was going on around the Amon Din expansion pack... I have ordered mine and got an email from them the next day that my order was cancelled (and refunded) without any explanation.

Also, I still cannot find The Drúadan Forest pack either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
should move this post in discussing retailer thread..

my experience in ordering lotrlcg stuff from bookdepository is above excellent, except for the core set, i order all expansion from BK and all arrived safely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
should move this post in discussing retailer thread..

my experience in ordering lotrlcg stuff from bookdepository is above excellent, except for the core set, i order all expansion from BK and all arrived safely.

doesnt meant that bookdepository cant make a mistake though..

pleas update on how do you resolve the problem with BK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Boström
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum but I've now been in contact with the Book Depository and they offered a full refund. Very nice customer service all round.
Meanwhile the expansion was in stock at my FLGS and I picked it up today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Discussing Retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.