Subject: Tikal is back on spielbyweb rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flannel Golem
United States
Bemidji
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't say that it was fully "back" since new games cannot be started, but three-quarters of those who are already in a game in-progress can probably take their turns.

Just out of curiosity, William: can you see the Black player's pieces in your game? I'm Black sauron in my game (http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=4089&lang=E) but cannot see any of my onboard pieces! I checked out another game as well (http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=4087&lang=E) and Black seems to be MIA there as well.
The pop-ups correctly show where Black pieces are currently in the hex, and Black can bring more on, but the pieces are not displayed so the Black player cannot select them to move them further! laugh
Guess I'll have to wait for the server-switch to see if the issue gets resolved then! soblue
What a fun game, though! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, I can't see the black pieces either. I noticed that right after making the posting here; then I left a message in my game, asking if it was just me...and it isn't, another player has the same problem (maybe we all do, nobody has yet said that they can see the black pieces).

Oh well, so we'll have to wait a bit more on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there it goes, I just checked, the black pieces are on the board.

So maybe people aren't being allowed to set up new game, but it seems totally ready to play if you are already in one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.