Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
What I want are stands that are similar to these.

I had a stash that I had collected from games I thrifted for parts in different colors (orange, black, blue, red) as well as clear.

Has anyone seen these for sale on their own?

PS - Apologies if this thread is duplicated someplace else. All that I could find were suggestions for the clip style ones or the ones that have 3 contact points that tend to damage some standups. I want something with as low of a profile as possible and minimal "destruction"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Scotts Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use binder clips and just remove the handles after you've clamped them on. I imagine you could also paint them any color you want. But they'd still obscure the bottom of the figure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
cubeconvict wrote:
You can use binder clips and just remove the handles after you've clamped them on. I imagine you could also paint them any color you want. But they'd still obscure the bottom of the figure.

I have seen that suggested, but I am really just looking for this style.

If I can't find them, Victory Point games has for cheap, $5 for 30, that I will probably get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.