Nick Fleece
United States
New Baltimore
MI
flag msg tools
Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One day some friends and I were playing Cheat and we only had a Wizard deck to play with, so we decided to play with the extra cards. We ended up coming with a really cool variant.

Here's how to play

At the start of the game, each player is given one Jester and one Wizard to put into their hand. (Not sure how this would work with more than 4 players)

Jester

The Jester is a dead card. You must get rid of it as well to win but the only way to rid of it is to lie.

This card changes up the game in that everyone has to lie once, even if they are dealt a perfect hand.

Wizard

The Wizard is a wild card. It can be played as any card.

This card also changes up the game in that even if someone has all 4 two's, you could play a wizard as a two and still be telling the truth. You could even play 8 kings in theory. It really adds another level to bluffing.

I hope you enjoy trying this variant. I feel that this is the best way to play Cheat and won't be playing any other way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.