Dancing Rat
United States
flag msg tools
If a card has more than one special ability that has no prerequisites do you have to play the special abilities in the order they are listed or can you use them interchangeably?

For example, Wolverine from the Dark City expansion has a card called "No Mercy." It has no attack or recruit points but has two special abilities:

Draw a card.
You may KO a card from your hand or discard pile.

I got into a scenario where I drew the last 6 cards of my draw deck into my hand, then had a large discard pile and nothing in my draw deck. Could I have
1) used the special ability to KO a card from my discard pile and then
2) used the special ability to reshuffle my discard pile into a new draw deck and draw a card

or do I have to

1) reshuffle my discard pile to draw a card and then
2) KO a card out of my hand since I no longer have a discard pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you always follow the text of the card in order - see this post by the Designer. You therefore have to shuffle first, then draw, and then you can KO a card from your hand, but you do not have to (The card says you may KO a card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.