Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
Mode: Nippon
badge
mb
Another question

If we attack India for example with fighters and we are in posession of a adjacent territory, can we destroy all forces in India and then, in de moving phase, take that territory for us using infantry? Or we can only make that in the attack turn by making the attack with plains and with the infantry units to?

And if India has boats on the sea zone can they reply back to a plain attack?
The general question is: in the inicial map India has infantry and also has boats on its shore. Can those boats respond in an eventual land attack, if the attack is made by air units? And vice versa. Can we chose to attack only the boats by air with no response from the forces in land - suposing you can do that without flying over the land space and so not getting the anti aircraft units shots.

It has been a kind of dificult for me to understand that the shores don't protect the countries.

thank you all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
Mode: Nippon
badge
mb
Thank you Ted,
You did understand the questions

I guess that I've been making things a bit more complicated than they actually are.
Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.