Greg Vonada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In "The Gathering Foretold", as well as some other quests, I (as the overlord) will be able to reinforce at the end of my turn. The rules specifically say, "At the end of each overlord turn, he may discard one fatigue token to place 8 health worth of monsters."

So--after I place the monsters, do they activate that turn? Or, since it is done "at the end of his turn", do they sit there as fodder for the heroes?

Thanks!

--Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Gvonada wrote:
In "The Gathering Foretold", as well as some other quests, I (as the overlord) will be able to reinforce at the end of my turn. The rules specifically say, "At the end of each overlord turn, he may discard one fatigue token to place 8 health worth of monsters."

So--after I place the monsters, do they activate that turn? Or, since it is done "at the end of his turn", do they sit there as fodder for the heroes?

Thanks!

--Greg

If done at the end of the turn, they can't activate - your turn has ended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I like the "8 health worth" stipulation for reinforcements. That's a cool way of handling that.
-ryanjamal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Vonada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it has changed my strategy for picking monsters. I'm going with ogres, since they have undying and you get an extra 6 hp free, and either shades (black die, only 2-4 health, lots of damage) or sorcerers (lots of damage, undying, but 3-5 health)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.