Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reaper Steve
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For all you dice lovers... Fallen is almost assured to hit the $85k stretch goal, which upgrades the game's dice (all 26 of them!) to engraved dice... for free! (And in the unlikely event the campaign doesn't hit $85k, the dice will be available as an add-on after the fact.)

So, if the dice quality has had you on the fence, you no longer have that excuse. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
1.) Quality
2.) Content
3.) SUPER-Solid 2-player gameplay

This KickStarter is a great value and promises a great experience.

Ends in 36 short, short hours:

Fallen on KickStarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathius Nightingale
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I went ahead and kickstarted once I saw it passed 85k. This is my very first project I've kickstarted. I hope I don't get screwed over. I'm super leery about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Detrimus wrote:
Well I went ahead and kickstarted once I saw it passed 85k. This is my very first project I've kickstarted. I hope I don't get screwed over. I'm super leery about it.

What exactly are you leery about? Because honestly there is nothing to be leery about. Watchtower Games has been excellent throughout the KS. Good communication, listening to the backers, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question: I was just scanning the KS page and the four add on packs list 12 story cards each. I'm almost positive they used to include six each. No?

If that's a change that's happened, that's something worth talking about. Given all the stretch goals that have been reached, the adventure packs might not be seen, as soon, as being a great value. To me -- still on the fence for the packs -- doubling the story cards (if that's happened) increases their value, as that's the element I'd be most interested in from the packs.

Or were they always twelve and I'm just remembering wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bishop
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Question: I was just scanning the KS page and the four add on packs list 12 story cards each. I'm almost positive they used to include six each. No?

If that's a change that's happened, that's something worth talking about. Given all the stretch goals that have been reached, the adventure packs might not be seen, as soon, as being a great value. To me -- still on the fence for the packs -- doubling the story cards (if that's happened) increases their value, as that's the element I'd be most interested in from the packs.

They were increased on July 7th or 8th iirc. There's a thread about it a bit below this one.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1003474/if-you-were-concerne...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reaper Steve wrote:
For all you dice lovers... Fallen is almost assured to hit the $85k stretch goal, which upgrades the game's dice (all 26 of them!) to engraved dice... for free! (And in the unlikely event the campaign doesn't hit $85k, the dice will be available as an add-on after the fact.)

So, if the dice quality has had you on the fence, you no longer have that excuse. zombie

And that's why i've now backed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Detrimus wrote:

I have KickStarted hundreds in the last two plus years; only screwed three times so far (literally,) so your odds are good.

This is a really STRONG project with so MUCH backer support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MB75 wrote:
ohbalto wrote:

They were increased on July 7th or 8th iirc. There's a thread about it a bit below this one.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1003474/if-you-were-concerne...

Thanks! I figure it must have been, but I haven't been following this campaign from the start. There's a lot of information to wade through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathius Nightingale
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CalebSkye wrote:
Detrimus wrote:

I have KickStarted hundreds in the last two plus years; only screwed three times so far (literally,) so your odds are good.

This is a really STRONG project with so MUCH backer support.

Wow... go you! That's impressive support on your behalf. Odds are in my favor it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb

I'm addicted, so CAREFUL!

Love KickStarter.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.