Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddy Bee
United States
Marin County
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No reviews. No session reports. No files uploaded. None for sale in the marketplace. And only one uncommented rating.

Doesn't ANYBODY have anything to say about this game?

I've been to the publisher's Web site, but didn't find anything there to give me a better feel for this game.

Is it ever even going to sold in the US?

Hmmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was the one that added this game to the Geek, and I'm pretty sure it exists. It wasn't as a prank, at least. On the other hand, I've never physically seen it, and I don't know anything about it beyond what I saw on the company site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Hall
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes indeed it does exist, I just bought three copies from the designer last week. It's only carried in a few shops in Germany right now, but I am hoping to help find a publisher here in the US. It's a great game! I will be starting a new league here in San Jose,CA and will have the game with me at KublaCon. I will try to post some session reports and helpful files for translating the game to English to give you a better idea how it plays. If I were to compare it to anything else, I'd say Blood Bowl or Blue line hockey. But, it's really it's own game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks really cool....a hockey sim I have been looking for! I have played strat-o-matic for years.....this seems more streamlined and less complicated for newbies! WOuld be nice if the game has multi rules translations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Schiffbahn
Germany
Bergneustadt
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I own a copy of that game. I bought it at Spiel 2005 in Essen, where the game designer was trading it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skars wrote:
I will try to post some session reports and helpful files for translating the game to English to give you a better idea how it plays.

I'd love to see these! tHANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.