Subject: Couple more questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Sellars
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
There is a worker placement card--I think it's called Pawnshop--where you trade in a universal resource for a VP. Do I have to use a universal resource token, or does that mean I can use any resource token? Also if I have a feature card that gives me a VP when I gain a fuel, can a universal resource token count for that? Would I need to immediately convert it into fuel?

If I have a card that produces VPs when I incorporate a card of a certain type, does it also count if I place the card by reconstruction or redevelopment?

When I place a production card by reconstruction or redevelopment, does it immediately produce its resources?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There is a worker placement card--I think it's called Pawnshop--where you trade in a universal resource for a VP. Do I have to use a universal resource token, or does that mean I can use any resource token?

You can use any resource token

Also if I have a feature card that gives me a VP when I gain a fuel, can a universal resource token count for that? Would I need to immediately convert it into fuel?

I'm not sure about this one, but I think you can gain the VP as you say.

If I have a card that produces VPs when I incorporate a card of a certain type, does it also count if I place the card by reconstruction or redevelopment?

No. Reconstruct, incorporate and redevelopment are different actions and you can only get the points when you use the action incorporate.

When I place a production card by reconstruction or redevelopment, does it immediately produce its resources?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee Wongsa
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kanito8a wrote:

Also if I have a feature card that gives me a VP when I gain a fuel, can a universal resource token count for that? Would I need to immediately convert it into fuel?

I don't think this is correct. The description for Tank says that you gain a 1VP token "for every gained Fuel token." The universal resource token is not a Fuel token, even if it can be used as one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Baker
msg tools
mbmb
dejadee wrote:
kanito8a wrote:

I don't think this is correct. The description for Tank says that you gain a 1VP token "for every gained Fuel token." The universal resource token is not a Fuel token, even if it can be used as one.

Yes, this is the correct answer. It HAS to be a Fuel token. Universal tokens are not Fuel tokens, though they can be used as if they were one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.