Subject: Antiquity reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sebastien waechter
France
strasbourg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone tell me when Antiquity will be reprinted, it's impossible to find a copy of the game.cry
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
IN
Indiana
flag msg tools
The fine folks at BoulderGames.com are offering it for the low-low price of only $149.80...plus shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
ceba wrote:
Can someone tell me when Antiquity will be reprinted, it's impossible to find a copy of the game.cry
Thanks.

Splotter still had copies at Essen - perhaps contact them? May be cheaper if you're in France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted this in the Roads & Boats forum as well, but here's the response I got from Splotter about a reprint...

Quote:
We are reprinting Roads & Boats and Antiquity this year. Sales will be by pre-order and due to be shipped in June. Details will appear on the website in a couple of weeks time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
And here I was, walking into an undisclosed Dutch game store the other week, where there were two or three copies gathering dust... I had no idea the game was so hard to find already devil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky dog! And you can get stroopwafels whenever you want, too. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Schuring
Netherlands
Deventer
Unspecified
flag msg tools
At www.all-games.de they just added the 2nd edition of Antiquity to their preorder list. People who order before june 6th are sure to get a copy. After that date it depends on the availabillity. They expect the games to be available at the end of juli. The price is 68 euros excl. shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gische
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it going to be possible to preorder this from an American distributor, or are we forced to deal with the shipping from Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwerdtfeger
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards and Bits has it listed for pre-order as well (along with Roads & Boats and &etcetera (or whatever).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.