Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay so this is my idea:
Dragon: (6)
8 vp - 1 for all dragons owned by the opponet with the most dragons.
each and every time you discard a dragon gain a ruins.

I think this should work well but I can oft be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve L

Massachusetts
msg tools
Another idea for the Dragon idea (not playtested or anything.)

Dragon
$?
Victory
Worth 1 VP per differently-named Treasure card in your deck.

Since it's usually equal to and sometimes superior to Duchy I'd guess 6 or maybe 7 for a cost. If you want to decrease the cost and play up dragon greed, a slightly less powerful and slightly more complicated version:

Dragon
$?
Victory
At the end of the game, place Copper cards from your deck onto Dragon cards until you run out of either Copper cards or Dragon cards. Repeat this process for each other differently-named Treasure card in your deck.
This Dragon card is worth 1 VP each Treasure card on it.
#As an example, if your deck contains 3 Copper, 2 Silver, 4 Gold, and 3 Dragon cards the first and second Dragon cards are each worth 3 VP (they each have Copper, Silver, and Gold cards on them) and the third is worth 2 VP (it only has Copper and Gold cards.)#

So if you only have one Platinum and six Dragons, one Dragon gives you an extra VP and the other five don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.