Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Wardle
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just downloaded the timer app from the google play store but it only has specific sounds for "space cadets" and "article 27". Is there an update coming for "Time n space"? I'm just going to use the downloaded soundtrack until then but it would have been nice to have the app on the phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I also downloaded that app a while ago and had to find out that the timer only goes to 24 minutes... I'm just using the normal timer function of my phone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume they are waiting (or still finishing) until the US/Stronghold version is actually available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
I presume they are waiting (or still finishing) until the US/Stronghold version is actually available.

You are probably right, but it's still a bit odd because they also mention the app in the German version which hit the streets about a month ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FREE Stronghold Games Timer app has not yet been updated to support Time 'N' Space.

We will be updating is soon to support iOS first, and then to support Android.

You can expect the iOS version update by the end of the month, and the Android will follow several weeks later.

Meanwhile, please do download the MP3 files from the Stronghold Games (or eggert-spiele) website to enjoy the games that way!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.