Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can cards like the parrot or instants that allow dice re-rolls and other manipulations be played on other people? Can I use my parrot to force a re-roll of someone else's dice roll or play a card to give someone else an extra die to roll for a test (not that I would ever do that, unless I need their help to gang up on someone else whistle)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No. The dice re-rolls are your dice only.

BUT--as always, I'm a big believer in enjoyment, so if you want to mess with other people's rolls--try it and have fun with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. Normally, I'm all for full out messing with other people, but in our first game, one person was left in the dig and the other 2 were at the ship. They both had parrots which reset every turn. They just kept using the parrots to mess with the rolls of the pirate at the dig site and nothing was really getting accomplished. So in this case, I think we'll keep it as you say.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Louis de Maere
Belgium
Pecrot
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey,

I just read your last message about the parrots resetting every turn for players at the Anchorage site.

Shouldn't players at the anchorage be considered out of the game? If so, they shouldn't be able to use any of their equipment, since they left the island.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. You are correct. That was a rule I missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.