United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Introduction

"A Long Time from now...in a galaxy far, far away..."

The fleshlings all died out long ago...Only the force remains. And the Force is getting bored.

The Force has decided the time has come for its most powerfull minions of all time to come together for the first annual "Force Power Championship".

Summoned forth from the meta-chlorines themselves, the following now stand before you.

Anonymouse512
-Johnny-
shugyosha
kimapesan
xandryyte
jmilum
Melsana
Latria
bowman
rasattack
seanp
bwt2q
Dragonbane11
dalestephenson
greek2me
Beowulf
Royalflush
Lauramath

Or at least, that is what they are calling themselves. Apparently in the afterlife, these famous people decided to call themselves these quite strange psuedo-names. No, it does not compute to the Force either, but we must go with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Wars: Force Championship Game Thread...DO NOT POST
Rules

Note: These rules supercede the rules in the orignal sign-up thread.

The Personnas

The force has revived many long dead people for this very special event. They all stand before you now...

The Good Jedi...for now
Anakin Skywalker - Born of the Force...young Anakin strayed...his redemption is upon him...or is it?
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Strongest Jedi ever. Does it show in the championship?
Master Yoda - The old guy can still kick some major butt.
Luke Skywalker - "Use the Force Luke"
Leia Organa Skywalker - There is Another. Can she fight though?
Qui-Gon Jinn - Rebellious Jedi who understood what the other stuffy Jedi didn't.
Master Windou - Chief council to Yoda himself, his ultimate downfall being his trust in Anakin at a pivotal moment when he had not trusted him at that level once before.

The Bad Jedi...for now
Darth Maul - Force twisted his face...but he can sure use that double saber well
Darth Vader - Twisted Anakin...incredible power.
Emperer Palpatine - Force Lightning, etc.
Count Dooku - ONE...hahaha...TWO...mwhahaha...THREE
Mara Jade - The "Emperor's Hand". Where is his "arm" or "leg"? She's Luke's worst nightmare...and his favorite dream. Wonder which she will end up being here?

The Non-Jedi Good Guys
Jar Jar Binks - Greatest tool of the Force from the first 3 movies...
Chewbacca - Critical tool of the Force throughout the critical history. He knew it all along, he just didn't tell anybody.
Han Solo - Fastest ship in the Galaxy? Father to the new Jedi Order? Who would have thunk it could come from this smuggler?

The Non-Jedi Bad Guys
Jango Fett - Lots of Force in this one...how else would the Emperor be able to control all those Stormtroopers...
General Greivious - What, you thought he was a robot? The only example of the Force meshing with mechanics. Didn't turn out as well as "The Force" wanted
Grand Admiral Thrawn - Renowned for his tactics, he almost single handedly undermined the New Republic.

Player Traits

Darkness Level (DL) - how dark your soul is. 5+ = dark side. 1-10
Force Level (FL) - your current mastery of the force. 1-10
Speed (SP) - how quick your reflexes are. Jedi get a bonus. 1-10
Force Speed (FS) - How much extra speed the Force grants you. 1-10
Luck (LK) - just how lucky you are. 1-10
Intelligence (INT) - How smart you are. 1-10
Willpower (WILL) - How bad you want it... 1-10
Weapon Skill (WS) - how good you are with your weapon of choice. 1-10
Attack Bonus (AB) - Usually 1.0 for all players. Powers might temporarily boost this.
Defense Bonus (DB) - Usually 1.0 for all players. Powers might temporarily boost this.
Strength (STR) - Physical Strength
Force Strength (FSTR) - Strength the Force gives you...

Attack Strength (AS) - Your grand total attack strength
Defense Strength (DS) - Your grand total defense strength

WARNING: Discussing traits is likely to reveal if you are a good attack target or not. I won't stop you from doing vaguely (my str is high, my int is low, etc), but I highly discourage giving specifics out to prevent people from figuring out the attack calculation.

Any reveal all plans for traits will be penalized as some roles could use such a plan to their advantage...I won't elaborate more on this.

You will see these traits abbreviated throughout the rules.

The Force

We all know what "the Force" is. In this game it will be represented by a "Force Level Track" (FL for short). Each Jedi player will start at a pre-determined FL. The track runs from 0 to 10. 0-5 is Light...6 or greater is Dark. If you switch sides in the Force, your victory conditions probably change. Use of powers will affect your current position on the track...be carefull how you use the Force.

Using the Force

Jedi Powers will all have required FL levels. Your FL must be equal or greater to use a power. As you shift through the FL, new powers become available to you...and you never know where else you might learn something...

Jedi are aware of the lure of both sides of the Force. As such, all Jedi have full access to all powers at their FL, whether they are dark or light side. For instance...Yoda can pull out some Force Lightning if he really wants too...but that might not be the best idea for such a light side Jedi...as it would change his DL in a bad way.

Force Powers are listed later in the rules.

Non-Jedi

These players will have powers of their own...don't assume Jar Jar is an easy target...do you REALLY want to mess with the luckiest critter in the universe?

Non-Jedi players are all significant Force favored personnas...as such they have things going for them the Jedi don't really have a lot of control over. They may be lucky...they may be outstanding shooters...they may be incredibly strong...don't underestimate them.

These players will also start with a minimum of 4 personna powers. Most of the Jedi will not start with more than two, and those that do have more than two are limited use powers.

The Objective

Gather Force Points (FPs).

Each player will start with 0FP (zero). At the end of each day, whoever has the least FPs will be eliminated from the competition. (Exception: no player is eliminated D1)

You gather FPs by using skills/force powers and/or attacking other players.

The Day Phases

Each Day will be comprised of 4 phases. Each phase a player might be able to gain Force Points. The phases are:

Phase 1 - Prep. All players can use any powers they have that are expressly allowed in this phase.

Phase 2 - Attack Personna. You will choose a personna to enter combat with.

Phase 3 - Attack Player. Same as in Phase 2 but you must choose a player rather than a role. You might be attacking somebody on your own team. You will not attack the same player twice in a day...even if you don't know you are submitting orders to do so. Such orders are discarded and you forfeit your attack that phase....choose carefully which player you attack, if any.

Phase 4 - Recovery. Each player may have "recovery" powers they can use. Some of these might provide force points...you'll have to wait and see.

Combat

- You and the player you called out will enter battle.
- You both will use your weapon or powers in the combat
- results will be calculated by a secret formula using traits of involved players along with any appropriate modifiers. There *IS* a random element in the calculation
- The "winner" will receive +3FP bonus for winning
- The "winner" recieves a reward 0.2 * the difference between the two player's attack levels in FPs as well.
- The "loser" will always get +1FP for being in a battle...so if you gang up on one player because they are weak they will still gain FPs.
- For every three times a player is attacked in a day and lose, they gain an extra +3FP bonus as the Force has sympathy for the weak.
- If you defeat a player/role, you may NOT attack that player again the following day unless the number of players remaining in the championship is below 5.
- During the Force Championship, all combat will be non-lethal in most cases. Some roles might have the ability to deal a killing blow, but such a power would be very rare and restricted in use.

Coordinated Attacks/Defense

- Some players due to their training/allegiance may coordinate attacks.
- These attacks are executed as follows:

* Both of their AS scores will be added together
* a 20% penalty deducted from that total.
* This AS is compared against the DS of the person being attacked.

- If the combination wins, they each get the +3 but split the reward total.
- No coordinated attacks are allowed once there are 5 or fewer players remaining. You must stand for yourself then.
- Only one coordinated attack per day is allowed...choose Phase 2 or 3
- All attacks made upon someone who can coordinate cause the pairing to automatically defend coordinated. This will be executed by adding their DBs together and applying a 25% penalty. This combined total will be compared against the attackers AB.

End of Day

An overall point tally will be generated. Player Rankings will be published, but not actual total FPs. The current team "Master" will be sent the actual point breakdowns for his team ONLY. The team "Master" is the player with the highest FL. If there is a tie, the one that has held that level longest will be the team "Master".

Each "Master" is allowed an extra action not related to the phases. They are allowed a PM to the game through the moderator to taunt, give instructions, etc to their team without exposing their cover.

The player with the lowest force total will be booted from the championship at this time. Should their be a tie, no player is eliminated.

Force Power Chart

Level 0.1
Jedi - Inherent - You are a Jedi. You have 10% resistance to all opposite side powers used against you, +2FS, +1FSTR

Level 1
Jedi Mind Trick - Prep

Good Use - convince a player you are no threat. Your FL vs their FL. Success prevents them from attacking you. They will not know they cannot attack you though. -0.1DL. Successful Use = +1FP
Dark Use - convince a player you are a threat. Your FL vs their FL. Success forces them to attack you in Phase 3. This over-rides their selection if successful. This attack will come at a -0.2AB. Gives you +0.1DL Successful Use = +1FP. You cannot use this against a player two days in a row.

Level 2
Jedi Knight - Inherent - You are a Jedi Knight. - You have 20% resistance to all opposite side powers used against you, +3FS, +2FSTR

Level 3
Force Stun - Prep - Attempt to stun a player. Introduces a Stun Penalty into the attack calculation if you attack them the same day, or they attack you. 0.2 * your FL.
Force Drain - Recovery - May Suck Force Points from a player (your FL vs theirs). Points transferred = 0.3 * your FL. +0.2DL if successfull. Does not work against someone who is not a Jedi. Masters are immune to this power.
Awareness to dead Jedi commune - Can hear the voices of dead Jedi who were close to them after their passing

Level 4
Force Fear - Prep - Place fear in a player. Introduces a Fear Penalty into the attack calculation if you attack them the same day = 0.2 * your FL. +0.1DL
Force Push - Inherent(Defense) - Attempt to push all attacking players back if they are winning the battle. Your FL vs thier STR or FL (whichever is higher), with a random element. If you succeed, the attack is stopped. +3FP for you, +1FP for them

Level 5
Jedi Master - Inherent - You are a Jedi Master You have 40% resistance to all opposite side powers used against you, +4FS, +3FSTR

Level 6
Force Lightning - Phase 2/3 (Attack) - Replaces your WS with the static Force Lightning value (secret). Very strong. Has a (small) chance to kill. Very draining on the user...has a small chance to drain life from the user reducing some traits...chance increases with use. Darth Vader may not use Force Lightning as his hands are not open to the air (a requirement)
Jedi Telekensis - Attack/Defense - Can move things. Big things. Jedi automatically use this power when they defend. They may choose to use it when they attack.

On attack - -0.25AB (25%). If your opponent's FL is less than yors, they get -0.35DB
On defense - If your FL+STR+RND/2 vs theirs is more than +3, you affect the attack so much that it is unlikely to succeed...50% chance the attack is stopped completely. If it isn't stopped, it is reduced by -0.15AB If it is between +1 and +2.99, it is reduced by -0.1AB. Note if an attack is prevented, no points are awarded to either player.

Level 7
Dead Jedi Commune - Inherent (in Prep) - Can communicate with dead Jedi who were close to them in life...once they are dead.
Immunity to Force Persuasion - Inherent - You are so devoted to your side of the Force you cannot be convinced to follow a different path my normal force means

Level 8
Grand Master/Sith Lord - You are a Grand Master/Sith Lorde. You have 60% resistance to all opposite side powers used agaisnt you. +5FS, +4FSTR, +0.05DB

Level 9
Mastery of Mind Trick - Inherent - Master of Mind trick allows you to use it twice during the prep phase, or once while doing another Prep action.
Force Persuasion - Phase 2/3 (attack) - You use your massive knowledge of your side of the force to persaude another player/role along your path. +/-0.25DL, +0.5FL to target player. May only be used once per day. May not use on the same player in consecutive days. +4FP

Level 10
Control Force Lightning - Inherent - Negates force lightning attack sent against you and potentially re-directs it back to the user. Your Force Lightning attacks are stronger.
Immunity to Mind Trick - Inherent

Common Power Chart

All players may use the following:

Force Enhanced Focus - Prep - You focus on the attack at hand (pick an attack you are entering today, +0.1AB)
Favor of the Force - Recovery - The Force shines brightly on you giving you +1FP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Wars: Force Championship Game Thread...DO NOT POST
As you can see, this game isn't going to play out like a typical WW game...there aren't even any wolves...and there isn't a gurantee somebody will get booted every day.

I expect this to run for quite a while unless we can squeeze in two fight cycles each day, which is doubtfull from the moderator's perspective.

There isn't going to be a whole lot of deduction...more team discussion about what you want to do...problem is most of you won't be able to communicate except in the open, so you will have to balance team effectiveness versus revealling who you are and what you want to do.

From an execution perspective it is *imperative* you all send me PMs formatted optimally. For you to do that, I'm going to present an example:

Day 1 Example Orders for Master Yoda:

Phase 1 (prep) - Mind Trick (MT) jared to NOT attack me
Phase 2 - Attack Darth Vader
Phase 3 - Force Persuade jaredh
Phase 4 - use Favor of the Force

Some of you might have powers that you need to put conditionals on...an example of that would be:

If attacked by Darth Vader, use "special uber power"

or

If attacked by jaredh, use "special uber power"

Both of these would be valid, but the former is probably going to be the most usefull. You can insert multiple conditionals in relation to powers that require them. I will execute them as best I can.

Be aware that if you are Mind Tricked to not attack somebody you planned to attack, you'll have to provide an alternate. The best thing here is if you just give me an alternate for each phase to begin with...

Phase 2 - Attack Darth Vader (alt Palpatine)

The chances two people MT you to not attack them that you pick are low. If it does happen, I'll PM requesting another alternate.

Night results are going to take me a while to formulate, especially the first day or two. I'm going to be putting a deadline in place based on popular request, but do not expect to see results before 11pm BGG.

Some of you might have reactionary powers...if the events that you can react to ever happen, I will send a PM and requ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Wars: Force Championship Game Thread...Long N0...
Game Started. D1 orders due by 6PM Monday. If I get them sooner than that, I will process them, but don't count on the first results until 11PM Monday because I have no idea how long it will take me yet.

Good Luck to all of you and May the Force Be With You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhhhhh.... hmmm... what is this? Flesh? Bone, muscle and sinew? It has been... how long has it been? It must be millenia... yes, it is... coming back to me now. I cannot understand how or why, yet... this feels right somehow. Perhaps... yes, he would know.

I was once... no, I shall not say yet. I do not believe that will be to my advantage. I will simply say that I serve the cause of Light, and that should be enough for anyone to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Golden Lotus
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, it is strange to be flesh again after so long.

All I remember right now is the Force that binds us together and ... family?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
An open-eyed man falling into the well
United States
Roswell
Georgia
flag msg tools
"I don’t believe in magic that works whether or not you believe in it!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Here I am. Good I am. Yoda I am not. But like him talk to confuse evil maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anonymouse512 wrote:
Here I am. Good I am. Yoda I am not. But like him talk to confuse evil maybe?

Try this not. Did this in game once. Lynched me got did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rasmussen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Kisu~
mbmbmbmbmb
This is just great. Some "mystical power" decides I need to brought back to life, and of course it leaves me drier than the Dune Sea. What's a guy got to do to get a drink around here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
so who's got the most midichlorians?? Ummm, oh right, they got those confused w/ mitochondria.... geurss they were right that it DOES take place a LONG time ago, they need to take Bio 101.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really know much about midi-chlorthings. I do remember, however, that the last time I was alive, I kicked major butt. I kicked so much butt, some nut-case in another galaxy made a bunch of movies in which I featured prominently. I was practically the Chuck Norris of this galaxy. Now if I could just find a weapon...

I noticed that the good guys seem to outnumber the bad guys by quite a bit here. I hope that doesn't mean the bad guys are twice as powerful as the good guys... good guys will have to cooperate quite a bit in order to bring down the bad.

Either that, or there's more jedi than just Anakin that will be susceptible to turning to the Dark Side. I can't imagine Obi-Wan or Yoda or Mace turning quickly, but Anakin, Luke, and Leia probably aren't so strong. That could quickly turn into a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
I don't really know much about midi-chlorthings. I do remember, however, that the last time I was alive, I kicked major butt. I kicked so much butt, some nut-case in another galaxy made a bunch of movies in which I featured prominently. I was practically the Chuck Norris of this galaxy. Now if I could just find a weapon...

I noticed that the good guys seem to outnumber the bad guys by quite a bit here. I hope that doesn't mean the bad guys are twice as powerful as the good guys... good guys will have to cooperate quite a bit in order to bring down the bad.

Either that, or there's more jedi than just Anakin that will be susceptible to turning to the Dark Side. I can't imagine Obi-Wan or Yoda or Mace turning quickly, but Anakin, Luke, and Leia probably aren't so strong. That could quickly turn into a problem.

Everyone turns as the beautifully stunning Mara Jade arrives. Luke's jaw drops as usual. She quickly whips out her lightsaber and swings it around, then blows a kiss over to Luke...and the Emperor.

r{Mara Jade was omitted from the final rules description. She is there now.

As for the teams being balanced...well the good guys do outnumber the bad guys, but as you have postulated there are those who might not be so light side after all...and those who aren't as dark as the Emperor would have them be. We shall see how it plays out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the matter, Luke? You act like you've seen more womp-rats than women in your life.

Ah... maybe that's exactly the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heath
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
all role PMs have gone out. If you did not get one, please let me know ASAP

Also, do not forget the "common" powers down below the Jedi powers. All players may use these.

I have been asked a couple times about traits and fights. Here are some general thoughts on them:

- If you have a 6 or higher in a trait, that means you are far above normal. Normal for most traits is 4-5
- If you have several traits over 6, then you will notice a trait or two that are low (2s). These are your "achilles heels" so to speak. In most cases you will recognize them in relation to the character. After all, none of them were un-beatable...each role had a critical weakness that either betrayed them or nearly betrayed them.
- Not all the traits are created equal...some have a bigger impact on your AB than others.
- Luck has a big factor...both the trait and the die roll. Remember that I will be adding a d10/2 to the AB of the attacker and the DB of the defender for EACH attack. That could be a 10 point swing and allow the lowliest of fighters to, on a very good day, beat the Master themself...but don't count on that happening every time.
- Everyone (Jedi and non) will be competetive in a fight with most other people in the game. Only the Grand Masters will mop the floor with others, so don't go attacking one of them unless you are one yourself, or have something up your sleeve that makes you very strong. Stay in your category fight early on...after all, Count Dooku only took on Yoda when forced, and ran like a chicken when he figured out he was gonna get torched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is so weird and wonderful to be "Alive" again. Let's kick some dark side tail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
greek2me wrote:
This is so weird and wonderful to be "Alive" again. Let's kick some dark side tail.

"A jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

(Okay, but is "kicking butt" covered anywhere in that? Doesn't look like it to me...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I look forward to dueling with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I've given this whole "contest" thing some thought, and I figure that our director is right - revealing our names and roles is probably a big risk that we ought not take just yet.

But I don't think we'll get much of anywhere if we do nothing more than wave "hi" and discuss the merits of believing or not believing in middlekelptians. Obviously, asking "are you good or evil" will elicit nothing more than a pat response, so I'll propose a different question that might generate some insightful discussion.

When engaged in a fight, what is your weapon of choice?

Be as vague or specific as you deem safe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone.

*streeeetch*

That feels much better. I feel like I haven't used these muscles in ages... Oh wait, I haven't.

kimapesan wrote:
Well, I've given this whole "contest" thing some thought, and I figure that our director is right - revealing our names and roles is probably a big risk that we ought not take just yet.

But I don't think we'll get much of anywhere if we do nothing more than wave "hi" and discuss the merits of believing or not believing in middlekelptians. Obviously, asking "are you good or evil" will elicit nothing more than a pat response, so I'll propose a different question that might generate some insightful discussion.

When engaged in a fight, what is your weapon of choice?

Be as vague or specific as you deem safe.

If you want some information from us, how about you offer some yourself ? How about you give your answer to that question yourself. Then I will consider answering myself. I promise that I won't answer it until you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:

That isn't the word that gives us our 'enlightenment'

I choose to be vague... Tomato

Ok, here is my 'hi'

More later... *of course*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, ya know Flush, there are plenty of players that will answer such a question without ever asking the asker to answer what has been asked. Just ask jmilum and the numerous times he has asked "Are you evil?" without also being asked and without answering what he has asked.

So I figured, let's see who answers without hesitating. That in itself would be a clue, somewhat. Not into a particular character, but into the mindset and habits and patterns of those who answer without asking.

But I asked the question at the wrong time - namely, when no one else was awake to answer. So now I have to answer that question myself.

And I have to tell ya, it isn't much of an answer. Over half those in this game prefer lightsabers, and I'm one of them. So, sorry that doesn't elicit much about who I am or what side I might be on. But, that's my answer.

So I ask again, Flush. What's your weapon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:

Yousa be soundin likea Jar Jar Binks! Whatsa dis wid da tomatos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
xandryyte wrote:

Yousa be soundin likea Jar Jar Binks! Whatsa dis wid da tomatos?

I am NOT sounding like Jar Jar... Tomatoes are just fruit, that's all, nothing more...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a blaster anyday.

If you think that means that I am weak, you would be sadly sadly mistaken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:

And I have to tell ya, it isn't much of an answer. Over half those in this game prefer lightsabers, and I'm one of them. So, sorry that doesn't elicit much about who I am or what side I might be on. But, that's my answer.

Yeah, I prefer lighsabers too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [16] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.