David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
mbmbmbmb

Auction ends at a random hour on Monday, July 29, 2013.

Starting bid is $1. All bids must be in whole US dollars.

I will ship worldwide. Canadians and Americans, please notice that I will can ship from Canada before July 31, and the USA after August 2. Local pick-up available in St. John's, Newfoundland and Green Bay, Wisconsin. Anywhere else, I'll wait until I return to Hong Kong to ship, as that's less expensive for you.

Buyer pays for shipping and handling, the price of which to be clearly communicated beforehand, and depending on the buyer's preferred method. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items, natch.

All transactions will be done via PayPal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.

This auction features multiple, New in Shrink copies of authorized Chinese re-themed versions of:
•Battle Line
•David and Goliath
•Modern Art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
$10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So how many copies of each are we looking at? Are we paying by the lot or by the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bid here: CLOSED • Who's in the mood for Chinese take out? Worldwide auction of Chinese re-themed games • CLOSED
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
mbmbmbmb
hatemachine wrote:

Thanks for that. Sorry for the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.