Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

What about the gameplay?

is it there a good interaction between players actions?

THANKS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nicol
Canada
Fredericton
NB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the first few games when your learning strategies it may seem that there is very light interaction, but once you get a few games in, it can get intense. Looking at the other players cities and what buildings they can buy (or store). Making for some intense bidding for turn order.

I've seen storing buildings that you have no intention of building just to keep them away from your opponent. (You burn an action to do this though so it is a tough decision to make)

The attacking of towns also provides some inter-player interaction (near the end for sure). Taking a town from one of your opponents on the last turn can easily turn the game around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bidding for turn order and aggressively attacking your opponents' towns as well as jockeying for buildings all play a significant role in enhancing interaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Kropf
United States
Brownsville
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I cannot not not not not not not not not not not not not not not tell a lie. But man can I obscure the truth or what?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would add onto what Kevin is saying about storing buildings just to keep them away from your opponents. Try the Junkbot that allows you to store buildings as a free action. That way you can deny your opponents quite a bit throughout the game with very little cost.

Just remember the -1 VP per 2 cards stored at the end game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.