Subject: Question on combustion and removing of buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ca$h
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets say in the movement phase I end my movement on a barrack of the opponent, and I still do not have combustion.

Then I research Combustion.
Can I then in the research phase destroy the barrack?

If not, can I destroy the barrack in start of turn phase?

The card only says "Once per turn".

Quote:
"Once per turn, when one of your
armies ends its movement on a build-ing, destroy that building. If one of
your armies attacks a city with walls,
the walls are destroyed before the
battle"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once per turn, when you end your movement.

You're not ending your movement during the research phase, or at the start of the next turn. During the movement phase is when you end your movement. So if you want to combust that building after you've already moved on it, you have to wait until the next movement phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ca$h
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:

You're not ending your movement during the research phase, or at the start of the next turn. During the movement phase is when you end your movement. So if you want to combust that building after you've already moved on it, you have to wait until the next movement phase.

Ok, so its when I am finished with my movement phase. Got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bli bla
msg tools
mbmb
cash1981 wrote:
DoomTurtle wrote:

Ok, so its when I am finished with my movement phase. Got it!

Yep. The only special case would be with Russia.

Case 1 : First you steal Combustion from another player, then you end the movement of another figure on a bulding -> you can destroy it.

Case 2 : You end the move of your figure on a building, then steal Combustion with another figure -> You cannot destroy the building.

Order always mathers in Civ ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.