Subject: PBF Game 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the signup portion of the game Rolling Stock which will be played forthwith on yonder spreadsheet.

The Link

Auctions and moves will be posted to the forum and then reflected on the spreadsheet. Auto-stuff will be done by whoever wants to, and updates to the sheet will be ongoing to make it more accessible and/or easier.

The deck will be randomized using the 'rand' function to apply a random number, and then sorted by color/number and the excess companies pruned off.

Player List:
Jythier
AdamBadura
Cole Wehrle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Alright, I'm in.

Woohoo!

How long would you like to wait for add'l players? I say... couple minutes..... I just want to start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Alright, I'm in.

Woohoo!

How long would you like to wait for add'l players? I say... couple minutes..... I just want to start.

I've only played Rolling Stock once so I'm not sure what an ideal count might be. I have no problem just playing through a 3 player game (which will be faster with the PBF model) or waiting until we get one or two more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Jythier wrote:
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Alright, I'm in.

Woohoo!

I've only played Rolling Stock once so I'm not sure what an ideal count might be. I have no problem just playing through a 3 player game (which will be faster with the PBF model) or waiting until we get one or two more.

I had geekmailed a player and I'm waiting for her response, so we'll wait for her and if she gets back to me we'll start, and anybody else who wants to queue up can until she gets back to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I have played Rolling Stock once, Adam has played at least once that I know of, so do we want to do another learning game, or do we want to 'step it up' and play a Short/Full game? If someone who has never played before signs up we'll stick with the learning game though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm into Full but would not insist on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adambadura wrote:
I'm into Full but would not insist on it.

I'm not sure I can figure out how to handle the huge amount of Cost of Ownership. In other words, sounds awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll defer to the group on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
I'll defer to the group on this one.

I'll roll up the companies in the morning. I checked and the person I had inquired of hasn't been on for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Companies posted.

MHE 8 2 $4-$10 Red
AKE 6 2 $3-$8 Red
KME 5 2 $3-$7 Red

Player order:
Cole
Jay
Adam

We are in Phase 3, auctions and share buying/selling.

Cole to play.

The Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, let's get things started.

I'll put in a bid of 5 for KME [5].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thing to keep in mind - on the spreadsheet I only list synergies with companies with a higher face value, because it's really a calculation spreadsheet more than an information spreadsheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pass.

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam bids $6

-> Cole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright then, I'll bid 7.

Back to you, Adam.

Jythier wrote:
Thing to keep in mind - on the spreadsheet I only list synergies with companies with a higher face value, because it's really a calculation spreadsheet more than an information spreadsheet.

Good to know. Also my work schedule is a little absurd right now, but I should be able to log in at least once or twice a day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Alright then, I'll bid 7.

Back to you, Adam.

Jythier wrote:

Good to know. Also my work schedule is a little absurd right now, but I should be able to log in at least once or twice a day.

You'll log in all the time. It's Rolling Stock. You cannot keep yourself away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam bids $8

-> Cole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I will pass.

(I cannot remember offhand who gets to start the next bid)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AKE for $6.

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam bids $7

-> Cole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bid 8.

Back to Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
I'll bid 8.

Back to Adam

Heeeey!

Pass.

Adam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam bids $9

-> Cole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bid 10.

Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.