Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Muscat
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
I like geese
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was missing the coins that were supposed to come with the game. I tried contacting Lookout Games via email, but I have not received a reply. Does anyone know a good way to get in touch with these people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... I'd suggest the post office... but based on where you are on the board, you're going to have trouble getting there without coins or a helpful neighbor.

I've had good experience contacting Lookout Games in the past. They might just be busy. I'd try emailing them again and telling them you're not sure if your emails are getting through, can they confirm that they've gotten your message and are working on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Gentry
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumping this old thread, since I've got the same issue. I received a new sealed copy of the game for Christmas, and the coins were missing. I've emailed Lookout twice, and gotten no response. Hoping someone from there might see this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.