Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john roberts
United States
georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Excellent run! Little secret: mission 1 is a demo to teach the basic game rules and the SWD player zombie management. As a result, it's challenge to win as the Axis. My advise: switch sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
___Shetland pony___ ___extra pepperoni___
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my bud ran one adjacent to an exit door. Then with his other remaining grunt pinned not far from from his start position. He spent each turn dropping grenades at his feet til he was dead. Then stepped out the door with the other. Nice skills!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john roberts
United States
georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
hans4rd wrote:
He spent each turn dropping grenades at his feet til he was dead. Then stepped out the door with the other. Nice skills!!

That is the least sporting mission 1 story I've ever heard. Most of us just beserk the second ape into the sturmzombies to see how many we can take with us.

Once you've mastered the rules (not hard) and want to replay mission one I suggest this slight modification:

Both APEs have to get out alive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john roberts
United States
georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I look forward to reading it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.