United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/267

Hurting your own Summoner, only to heal him later? That's messed up. Take a look!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, looks great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That champ looks amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it - so far though I'd still say that playing with the Fallen Kingdom requires an un-natural playstyle... did I say love it?

Really like the sound of 'searching for the stone' which perhaps might even open the door to a rush from the Fallen Kingdom.

Mad Sir Ian sounds like a bloody liability though, almost certainly in my hands. This said I suspect his healing ability will make him quite a handful against a champion that can't do huge amounts of damage, so long as his health hasn't been sapped through event cards.

Love how tempting they've made Gul-Dass... so cheap for so much damage and health... shame you're probably paying for him in instalments, perhaps with interest. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Demeriat
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aggressive Fallen Kingdom has always been available with Ret-Talus. If you know how to play aggressively with Ret-Talus, then playing aggressively with Mad Sirian is not that much different.

You use your Summoner's ability and your Units to protect while advancing and providing a threat at every nook and cranny. Oh, and destroy Walls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Summoner Wars to Summoner Wars: Fallen Kingdom - Second Summoner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.