Subject: Missing Component Issue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Brown

Rosenberg
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If we have an issue with a missing component (in my case, one $7,000 treasure token missing from a punchboard), how is the best way to contact Jolly Roger Games for replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiamat
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Usually the token is directly beneath the hole. Maybe you know that and checked. Anyway, good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the Contact Us link on the Jolly Roger games page (www.jollyrogergames.com). Jim got back to me straight away!

Leigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
Durp
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy today and it came with 10 dice and the rule book says it should only come with 5. Did everyone else get 10 dice too? I felt like I won the lotto!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
paxton73 wrote:
I got my copy today and it came with 10 dice and the rule book says it should only come with 5. Did everyone else get 10 dice too? I felt like I won the lotto!!

I forgot to change the rulebook. Everyone got ten. The Kickstarter money was enough to provide the extra dice within the game and I think the game goes better with more dice, so you don't have to reroll as much on a single conflict.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
paxton73 wrote:

Lol!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.